aminoexpert ARTHRO PRO is a professional food supplement developed for joints, combining the best and most important nutrients for healthy joints, in an optimized dosage.
The components of Arthro Pro
- Glucosamine sulphate – a key component of cartilage matrix and is required for the development of cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulphate – also a key component of cartilage matrix, ideally together with glucosamine.
- Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster): This extract has been extensively studied with regard to its effects in osteoarthritis and arthritis pain relief. The results are promising. When taking pine bark extract, no significant side effects have been reported in over 300 studies.
- SAMe (chemically: S-adenosylmethionine) is a metabolite of the amino acid L-methionine. SAMe is particularly sulphurous and therefore, has been studied intensely. It is important for joints and in osteoarthritis.
- Hyaluronic acid: is commonly called a “joint lubricant” and is part of healthy joint fluid.
- Vitamin C is important for the formation of collagen fibres, as well as for the immune system and therefore inflammatory responses.
- Vitamin E is a major lipid soluble antioxidant. It protects cells from oxidative stress (“free radicals”).
- Vitamin D is formed by the skin. It is essentially important for building bones and the immune system.
- Zinc Zinc is also involved in the immune system and is essential for the formation of collagen.
- Selenium, manganese, and copper are additional trace elements. They offer protection from free radicals, help to protect the articular cartilage from breakdown and are building blocks in the construction process of cartilage.
The optimised formulation complies with the recommendations of many orthopedic and sports medicine professionals for joint problems. Arthro Pro is also optimally dosed to ensure maximum benefits by taking 4 capsules daily.